ProBono.Org Invites Unemployed Graduates to Apply for the Communications Internship Program 2022
Closing Date: 02 December 2021
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
ProBono.Org is a dynamic NGO that works with the private legal profession to provide pro bono legal services to the poor and contributes to ensuring access to justice for impoverished people living in South Africa.
ProBono.Org has a vacancy for a communications intern in its Johannesburg office.
The internship is a one-year fixed-term employment opportunity for young, passionate communication, journalism, and media studies graduate who is interested in assisting the organization to advance its external and internal communications reach and capacity, working under the supervision of the Operations, Grants, and Communications Manager.
A degree / Diploma in:
- Media studies,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good IT proficiency, with a focus on web content and social media communications
- Proficiency in Adobe creative suite programs is an advantage
- Ability to work quickly and meet deadlines
- A commitment to the vision and mission of ProBono.Org and an interest in social justice.