Rheinmetall Denel Munition Invites Unemployed Graduates to Apply for the HR Internships Program 2022
Closing Date: 17 December 2021
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Cape Town, South Africa
- Manage the diary and office of the General Manager Human Resources.
- Organise all business arrangements and visitors programmes e.g. meetings, travel, functions, lunch and refreshments, flights, accommodation, etc. and provide a reception point for guests /clients.
- Manage incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Draft minutes/agendas for meetings and type documents.
- Ensure proper filing and record-keeping.
- Execute all general office administration viz filing and record keeping.
- Support preparation of presentations.
- Co-ordinate the activity reports of the department.
- All other HR adhoc duties & Projects.
Degree / Diploma in:
- Human Resources field.
- Application of best practice in office management and continuous improvement.
- Appreciation/ understanding of business systems/ company policies and procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and customer service orientation.
- Excellent communication skills and high level of professionalism.
- Strong planning and administrative skills with a highly organised approach.
- Ability to work independently, show initiative and demonstrate good judgement.
- Fully computer literate (all MS Office packages).
- High level of integrity, confidentiality and office protocol.
- Fluent in English (Read write and understand