Redicure Invites Unemployed Graduates to Apply for the HWSETA Internships Program 2022
Closing Date: 21 November 2021
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Ninapark, Pretoria, South Africa
HWSETA in partnership with Redicure is giving graduates the opportunity to get the experience they need to get employment.
Redicure is an Emergency Medical Service company, a growing company based in Pretoria that gives graduates the platform to learn and grow.
Through the HWSETA, Redicure is taking graduates in the fields listed below for 2022.
Fields of study:
- Human Resource / Labour Relations
- Communications / Public Relations
- Marketing and Advertising
- Information Technology
- Graphics Design
- Business Development
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently under sustained pressure
- Ability to meet tight deadlines whilst delivering good quality outputs
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to work independently and in a team