AECI Invites Unemployed Graduates to Apply for the Internships Program 2022
Closing Date: 01 December 2021
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Chloorkop, Edenvale, Gauteng, South Africa
AECI Mining Chemicals is looking to recruit unemployed graduates to participate in the 2022 Internship program. This one-year internship program will provide candidates with an opportunity to complete the required practical learning component of their qualifications, and gain work experience in their field of study.
The following Internships are open for applications:
Personal Care / Home Care Intern
- Grade 12 (with Science and Mathematics as subjects) is required
- Diploma / BSc / BTech in Chemistry would be beneficial
- COSCHEM Diploma would be beneficial
- Grade 12 with post-matric certificate/diploma in Design techniques or similar.
- Successful completion of 1 internship preferred but not a prerequisite.
- Attention to detail is critical
- Communication skills
- Deadline and result driven
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Integrity and attitude