OVK Insurance Invites Unemployed Matriculates to Apply for the Grain Grader Learnerships Program 2021 / 2022
Closing Date: 19 November 2021
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Ficksburg, Free State, South Africa
The main purpose of the position: Provide assistance to the Silo Manager and Grain Grader regarding the operation of the silo and the determination of the degree of commodities in an ethical and fair manner.
- Grade 12;
- Driver’s license.
- Grading of commodities (grain) under supervision;
- Control of inventory;
- Comply with food safety and occupational safety standards;
- Maintaining administration.
- Sound communication and language skills in Afrikaans and English;
- Computer literate (MS Office);
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Strong physical health in order to do the work (to be able to climb the Silo etc);
- Strong administrative skills.