World Wide Fund Invites Unemployed Graduates to Apply for the CAAP Internships Program 2021 / 2022
Closing Date: 30 November 2021
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: South Africa
If you are a graduate with an interest in climate action and policy and related qualifications, we invite you to apply for the Climate Ambition to Accountability Project (CAAP) Internship Program.
The Climate Ambition to Accountability Project (CAAP) is a partnership between WWF South Africa, Institute for Economic Justice, and South African Climate Action Network, co-funded by the European Union. The project will hire three (3) interns through a year-long graduate internship placement, from 1 April 2022 to 31 March 2023.
The interns will be placed in each partner organization. Working with a dedicated and trained mentor, you will have the opportunity to get involved with setting up a Civil Society Organisation Climate Action Secretariat, organizing symposiums and youth boot camps.
Internship Locations: Gauteng and Western Cape, South Africa
- Postgraduate qualification.
- A demonstrated and clearly articulated commitment to a better and sustainable world for all.
- A commitment to career development in the environment and climate action context.
- A record of exceptional academic and professional achievement.
- Exceptional leadership potential.
NB. To support inclusivity and diversity, Black South African graduates are strongly encouraged to apply