Proudly South African Invites Unemployed Graduates to Apply for the Internships Program 2022
Closing Date: 15 November 2021
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Proudly South African invites applications from suitably and highly driven candidates for its 12 month’s fixed-term contract Internship Program – 2022 in the following departments:
- Marketing (Ref. No – MARK)
- IT (Ref. No – IT)
- Administration (Ref. No – ADMIN)
- A matriculation exemption.
- A tertiary qualification in the relevant field of study./
- Appropriate recognized post- graduate qualification will be advantageous.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Appropriate recognized post- graduate qualification.
- Payroll Training with proven practical experience in this function.
- 5 to 7 years of experience as an HR generalist
- At least 3 years in a management position.
- Extensive experience in overall HR administration.
- Computer experience in Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to liaise with people at all levels, internally and externally.
- Good facilitation and communication skills.
- Ability to speak, read and write English.
- Good time-management skills.