Broll Property Group Invites Unemployed Graduates to Apply for the Internships Program 2021 / 2022
Closing Date: 12 November 2021
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
An opportunity to work and receive training and mentorship within an exceptionally experienced Broking environment and team.
- Assumes responsibility for the effective performance of area broking and marketing functions.
- Prepares and delivers real estate solutions to prospective clients as requested.
- Prospects for new leases and sales and seeks opportunities to increase existing ones.
- Conducts regular client calls to develop Clients relationships and follow up on leads.
- Tracks broking deals through closure and finalises lease and sale agreements.
- Negotiates commercial terms and facilitates signing of contracts.
- Meets established quotas and revenue goals.
- Ensures services are delivered on time.
- Forecasts deals on a monthly basis, and communicates related information regularly to management.
- Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining good business relations with Clients and external trade contacts.
- Ensures that clients are satisfied with Company services.
- Obtains clients feedback and continually works to improve services.
- Resolves clients requests, complaints, and problems.
- Promotes goodwill and conveys a positive image of the Company.
- Promotes services at trade shows, e.g SAPOA.
- Assumes responsibility for maintaining effective working relations, communication, and coordination with Company personnel and with management.
- Sets goals in accordance with Company objectives. Tracks progress toward goals.
- Provides assistance to area personnel as needed.
- Keeps management informed of area activities, changes in competitive conditions, and significant problems.
- Completes required reports and records accurately and promptly.
- Attends meetings as required.
- Existing accounts are maintained or expanded and new ones developed.
- Broking revenue and profit goals are met or exceeded.
- Accounts are managed in accordance with established Company policies and procedures.
- Good working relationships exist with Clients.
- Management is appropriately informed of significant problems, area activities, and competitive conditions.
- Recommendations for product development, placement, and promotions are made as appropriate.
- Grade 12 / Matric certificate
- Valid driver’s license
- Passion for Real Estate is essential.
- Good knowledge of Company services.
- Understanding of product positioning and competitive conditions.
- Knowledge of Broking and marketing techniques and principles.
- Goal orientated and driven
- Strong interpersonal and public relations skills.
- Excellent Broking abilities.
- Excellent supervisory and leadership skills.
- Strong ability to use initiative.
- Well organized and presentable.
- Analytic and problem-solving abilities.
- Mathematical competence
- IT proficiency across multiple platforms.
- Own car essential