Uniliver Invites Unemployed Graduates to Apply for the Research and Development Internships Program 2021 / 2022
Closing Date: 10 December 2021
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Unilever is an organization committed to equity, inclusion, and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
At Unilever, we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
- Formulate products that meet Unilever Highest Nutritional Standards
- Batch up products in the lab.
- Conduct foods products sensory evaluation.
- Carry out the product stability testing, micro challenge, and performance testing.
- Supporting the Research and Development activities related to the cost-effective implementation.
- Responsible for integrity of specifications and formulations in specification management system.
- Conduct material and supplier change risk assessment.
- Matric with Maths & Physical Science.
- Working towards or completed Food technology or Food Science diploma or degree.
- Requiring 1-year internship opportunity.
- Candidates need to provide their Matric Certificate, ID, and Academic Transcript with their CV’s
- Exceptional communication skills;
- Basic computer literacy, i.e.: Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Business acumen
- Team player
- Flexible and agile