Pinewood SA Invites Unemployed Graduates to Apply for the Internships Program 2021 / 2022
Closing Date: 03 December 2021
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Woodstock, Cape Town, South Africa
This newly created internship position will provide the Graduate with a fixed-term opportunity to work within a diverse and dynamic SaaS re-seller Organisation that supports the Retail Motor Industry.
The Graduate will be exposed to the Company’s daily operating routines and procedures, and will, through dedicated focus and commitment, gain a working knowledge of the Business’s operational departments and its Product.
The Graduate will also have the ability to provide input on business process improvements and suggest business ideas.
Include but is not limited to:
- Participating on a structured Internship and Job Rotation Programme – an overview of this programme is attached for reference and as a guideline (which may be amended from time to time and dependant on the requirements of the Business).
- Gaining knowledge of the Business’s Software Systems and ensuring this knowledge is at a sufficient level to carry out the duties required.
- Gaining a working understanding of the departments processes and ensuring this understanding is at a sufficient level to carry out the duties required within each department.
- Through exposure of the Job Rotation Programme, providing new and improved ways of doing business (i.e. bringing innovative ideas to the table).
- Travelling within South Africa and any other African Country where the Business’s customer base is situated.
- Must fit the culture and Values of Pinewood SA
- Minimum 3-year degree or diploma from higher education institutions (preferably Bcom degree with Accounting and Information Systems)
- You need to be a South African Citizen
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- High Proficiency level in MS Office – with excellent skills in MS Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Show great initiative and attention to detail
- Strong administration and organisation skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as within a team
- Ability to work accurately under pressure
- Valid driver’s licence – Code 08
- Willing to travel
- Ability to Innovate
- Desire to continuously improve the team, oneself and the position