Discovery Invites Unemployed Graduates to Apply for the HR Internships Program 2021 / 2022
Closing Date: 05 December 2021
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
The successful applicant will support the Performance Services Department with day to day HR administration and will be an integral part of the Performance Services Team assisting with, but not limited to the following:
Include but are not limited to the following:
- Recruitment administration,
- HR Administration,
- Data Capturing,
- Project Administration etc.
- Be an ambassador for Discovery Health Performance Services.
- Minimum 3 years related qualification in:
- Human Resources
- Or Industrial Psychology (Completed)
- Highly proficient MS Office Skills
- No working experience
Competencies and Skills:
- Strong focus on Service Excellence.
- Takes Initiative.
- Process and Task driven.
- Attention to detail.
- Uses discretion when dealing with confidential correspondence/information
- Manages time effectively.
- Works in a systematic, methodical and orderly way, within strict SLAs.
- Works productively in a pressurized environment