North West Tourism Board Invites Unemployed Graduates to Apply for the Internships Program 2021 / 2022
Closing Date: 12 November 2021
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: North West, South Africa
The North West Tourism Board invites unemployed graduates to apply for the 2021/2022 Internships program.
The Program offers graduate an opportunity to gain on the job practical/workplace experience while providing ongoing support and training.
Stipend For Internship: R5000
Contract Duration: 12 Months
The following Internships are open for applications:
Internship X 10
- Tourism Management
- Please take note that all qualifications are subject to verification.
- Applications received after Closing date will not be considered.
- Faxed or emailed applications will also not be considered
Please forward the follwong documents:
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae,
- Application letter,
- Certified copies of qualifications,
Applications will only be considered from unemployed youth of South Africa ages between 18 – 35.