Council for Geoscience Invites Unemployed to Apply for the Internships Programme 2021 / 2022
Closing Date: 29 October 2021
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
Council for Geoscience invites Suitable Applicants to apply for Internship Programme 2021/2022 at Head Office (Pretoria), Gauteng.
Stipend: R 13 000 Per Month
Interns: Office of the CEO (2X)
- Coordinate all office projects.
- Monitor the alignment of all documentation.
- Provide administrative support to the Office of the CEO.
- Records management.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Matric (Grade 12); and
- Related B-Degree
- Well organised and able to prioritise own work.
- Meets deadlines.
- Report writing.
- Analytical skills with strong attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal skills and a can-do attitude.
- Willingness to learn.
- Computer literate (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Speak English at business fluency level.