Altron Bytes: Invites Unemployed Matriculates to Apply for the Learnerships Program 2021 / 2022
Closing Date: 30 November 2021
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Midrand, South Africa
Altron Bytes People Solutions focuses on empowering South Africa’s unemployed youth with Learnership and Internship opportunities.
A Learnership is a structured learning program for gaining knowledge and practical skills in the workplace leading to a qualification, registered on the National Qualification Framework.
The duration of a Learnership/Internship is twelve months.
Applicants who meet the following minimum criteria will qualify to apply:
- Be a South African citizen,(All races can apply)
- Be between the ages of 18 to 35
- Candidate must have a valid Grade 12 certificate
- Candidate must have a clear criminal record
- Be presentable and have good English communication and interpersonal skills
- Candidate with a diploma or degree in their field are encouraged to apply
- Candidate must not be employed or studying full time
- Candidate with a disability must provide a valid medical certificate
- Good communication skills (verbal and written).
- Planning and organisation skills.
- Team work.
- Good interpersonal relations.