Nebula Invites Unemployed Graduates to Apply for the Software Developer Internships Programme 2021 / 2022
Closing Date: 20 November 2021
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Cape Town, South Africa
We have an exciting internship opportunity available for a tech-savvy individual that has Low-code platform experience and is ready to grow and develop their skills.
During this 12-month internship program, you’ll be part of a software development team responsible for planning, developing, and deploying low-code projects. Mentored by a dedicated mentor, you will also be practicing professional disciplines and practices.
This position is best suited for someone who is interested in utilizing the capabilities of low-code platforms, intensive learning, and hard work to develop innovative business solutions, with a big focus on automation.
- South African citizen
- Grade 12 or an equivalent
- 3-year Qualification in Software Development (Degree/Diploma, NQF Level 5)
- A passion for software development
- SQL demonstrable knowledge
- Low-code platform experience
What we offer:
- To support you in accelerating your career and ensure you have meaningful work we offer some great perks!
- With our flexible working hours and remote work, you can go for that run or catch up on your favorite Netflix show, at 1Nebula our main focus is for you to have balance.
- Grow your skills and learn something new with amazing Microsoft courses and certifications.
- Give back by participating in our Culture and Social Responsibility initiatives.
- Constant fun rewards and recognition for a job well done