AECI Invites Unemployed Matriculates to Apply for the Chemical Operations Learnerships Programme 2021 / 2022
Closing Date: 22 October 2021
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Lilianton, Boksburg, Gauteng, South Africa
- NQF 2 Unit standards Plant operation training.
- Work shifts and overtime duties as and when required.
- Filling and emptying of bags.
- Loading and offloading of bags / raw materials.
- General housekeeping on plant.
- Operate plant with Plant operator’s assistance.
- Complete production process documentation as per process requirements.
- Process monitoring after competency declaration.
- Matric / Grade 12 with Maths and Science.
- General literacy.
- Physically competent.
- Basic Computer Literacy.
- Medically fit to work in a chemical environment.
- Able to work at heights.
- Able to work in confined spaces.
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Able to work under pressure/ flexible
- Team Player
- Responsible and able to take initiative
- Safety awareness
- Time management