Hastings Direct Invites Unemployed Graduates to Apply for the Learning and Development Internships 2021 / 2022
Closing Date: 16 November 2021
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Centurion, Pretoria, South Africa
Hastings L&D requires a suitably qualified individual to assume the role of an Intern for a period of 12 months with the aspiration of being part of the Hastings Campaign.
As the Intern your duties include the following, but are not limited to:
- Assisting Hastings Direct Department with Administration duties and Coordinating of activities.
- The working hours will be an 8 hour shift between the hours of 09h00 and 22h00, with occasional weekends required
- Graphic Design
- Learning and Development
- Font end systems Engineer
- Content Development
- Candidate has not been employed for 6 months
- Candidate is between the age of 18 -34
Required Competencies & Personal Attributes:
- Passionate about sharing and gaining knowledge.
- Professional: Highly organised, proactive and dynamic.
- Owns the role and takes responsibility for the functions.
- Analytical with a strong problem solving focus.
- Refined communication skills capable of creating strong networks across the business and able to propose solutions at senior forums.
- High attention to detail, strong admin orientation with exceptional language and writing ability
- Out of the box thinking
- Capacity to balance the need to operate independently or as part of a team
- Creative and Innovative
- Researching skills
- Coping with pressure and setbacks
- Adaptive and responsive to change
- Comfortable with technology
- Results oriented