The ARC-Animal Production Invites Unemployed Graduates to Apply for the Internships Programme 2021 / 2022
Closing Date: 22 October 2021
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Pretoria, South Africa
How to Apply?
The ARC-Animal Production (ARC-AP): Agricultural Rangelands Internship Programme 2021 / 2022
- Participates in planning and coordinating field trips,
- Conduct veld condition assessment in various biomes of South Africa,
- Data capturing,
- Participate in the successful transfer of scientific technology i.e. compilation of reports, oral and poster presentations,
- Pro-actively provide technical input within the context of the research project/s,
- To contribute to research by rendering desired support to research staff and to optimize the utilization of resources in the most cost-effective and efficient manner,
- To utilize and maintain facilities, apparatus and equipment,
- To comply with the Occupational Health and Safety policies and procedures,
- Knowledge on maintenance of equipment and infrastructure needed for research,
- Understanding of basic principles of research.
PhD, MSc, BSc Honours or B-Tech, BSc, National Diploma in:
- Rangeland Science
- or Agriculture related degree
- Motivated and prepared to travel to farms,
- Good human relations,
- Good communication skills (written and verbal).