Lancet Laboratories: Invites Unemployed Matriculates to Apply for the Learnerships Programme 2021 / 2022
Closing Date: 14 October 2021
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Pretoria, South Africa
An opportunity has presented itself to appoint a suitably qualified candidate into the position of Student Phlebotomy Technician. This is a Fixed Term Contract position based in Pretoria.
- Attends formal training programme including lectures, practical training and submission of assignments.
- Writing of Health Professions Council (HPCSA) board examination.
- Meet contractual obligations of Learnership appointment.
- Collection of venous and capillary blood and non-blood specimens for medical and blood donation purposes.
- Implements sound housekeeping procedures in accordance with relevant legislation and all safety protocols.
- Represents the organisation by applying the principles of customer care.
- Grade 12 with English, Mathematics and Biology D symbol
- Ability to cope with nervous / distressed patients
- Administrative skills
- Attention To Detail
- Customer Orientation
- Lateral thinking
- Practical thinking
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information