Creatella Invites Unemployed Graduates to Apply for the Internships Programme 2021 / 2022
Closing Date: Not Specified
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: South Africa
If you like collaborating with a diverse, supportive, high-performing team, want empowerment, love working remotely, and want to invest your time to be impactful by helping build the next generation of entrepreneurs, then this is a perfect opportunity for you.
What we offer you
- The support from Creatella Venture Builder and its highly talented team of 30+ employees – devs, designers and project managers – across the globe, to ensure the highest execution quality
- Flexibility to work remotely where you want and when you want, as long as the results are met
- A skyrocketing learning curve (we give you the freedom to take on challenges, and we know that failing fast is an opportunity to learn)
- Additional opportunities as we grow and learn together
- A unique learning opportunity with our founder, in an empowered environment with no ceiling and plenty of development opportunities
- Establish strategic alliances with leading social impact institutions, VCs, and venture builders
- Source deals flow for the Venture Builder’s first startups
- Assist in strategy and structuring of both the Venture Builder and the Venture Fund
- Assist in fundraising and build relations with government agencies and investors
- Assemble a strong team of advisors and co-founders for the first batch of startups
- Assist in research and writing on impact investing
- Entrepreneurial: You are ambitious and constantly pushing the limits of your reach
- Creative: You think outside the box. We want your ideas and feedback not only for the projects you’re a part of, but also for the whole company
- Timely and committed: You manage your time well
- Challenger: You like to push yourself and go beyond your own goals. We’re ambitious and we want you to be too!
- Quality-driven: You create great work you’re proud of!
- Fast learner: You’ll learn a lot with us, and we move fast!
- Team player: You share, discuss, ask for advice, and report on your work regularly. You’ll work independently, we don’t want to be on your back