CHIETA Invites Unemployed Graduates to Apply for the Human Resource Internships Programme 2021 / 2022
Closing Date: 08 October 2021
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
A position exists at the CHIETA Head Office for an HR Administration Intern. This position will be responsible for various administrative duties within the HR Unit and will report to the HR Manager.
Stipend: R 7000.00 monthly less any tax deductions
Key Performance Areas
- Assist with the co-ordination of the recruitment process
- Assist with the preparation and maintenance of employee files
- Ensure new starters receive and complete the required documentation
- Provide administrative support to the HR Unit
- Capturing of information on the HRIS
- Make travel arrangements in line with the supply chain processes and procedures
- Order stationery and office supplies for the Unit
- Assist with the logistical arrangements for workshops and other HR related events
- Assist with OHS related activities and administration
- Assist on rotational basis to conduct daily screening and attendance register administration
- A HR / Human Resources related qualification (Diploma or Degree)
- Preferably graduates with no work experience and in need or in-service training to qualify.
- If you apply for this Internship and you have work experience you will not be considered as it is clear that we require an Intern for development.
Knowledge / Skills:
- Computer literacy skills (MS Office) are essential.
- Knowledge of VIP HR Premier will be advantageous
- Knowledge of HR related Legislation.
- lanning and organisation skills
- Communication (oral and written)
- Interpersonal Skills
- Values, Confidentiality is an essential attribute for this position
- Attention to detail