SAP Invites Unemployed Graduates to Apply for the Young Professional Programme 2021 / 2022
Closing Date: Not Specified
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
The Young Professional Program is a free initiative delivered by the SAP Training and Development Institute. The program, which lasts for 3 months, is designed to give recent graduates the certifications and soft skills required to begin a career as an SAP Associate Consultant.
At the end of the training, SAP TDI will work very closely with the YPP graduates to introduce them to a host of opportunities with SAP customers and partners to work as SAP Consultants.
The role of an SAP Consultant can be divided into 2 functions: Functional and Technical. This program will be training Technical Consultants.
The program will train you on SAP Business Technology Platform and SAP Analytics Cloud.
How You Benefit:
- Start your journey to become an SAP Consultant;
- Gain globally-recognised associate-level SAP Certifications;
- Learn directly from SAP experts;
- Experience classroom and workshop-based training in SAP Technologies;
- Develop the soft skills needed to prepare you for successful job applications;
- Benefit from introductions to job opportunities within the SAP Ecosystem to help secure a position after the training.
- Candidates must have the legal right to work in South Africa.
- Candidates must be currently unemployed or employed in a part time/non-permanent role not related to career aspirations;
- Candidates must be educated to at least Bachelor level in a field related to:
- Business Administration
- Management Information Systems
- Information Technology
- Data Science
- Computer Science .
- Candidates will preferably have graduated within the last 3 years with a GPA in the top quartile – proof of this may be requested.
- Candidates must have a keen interest in starting an SAP-related career involving travel;
- Candidates should be fluent in English, both written and spoken;
The program will commence towards the middle of November 2021 and full-time availability from 9 am – 6 pm from Monday – Friday throughout the training period is essential. The Program will last for 3 months.