Ahzul Invites Unemployed Graduates to Apply for the Market Research Internships Programme 2021 / 2022
Closing Date: 04 October 2021
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Cape Town, South Africa
Ahzul is a boutique, research-based consulting firm. We seek to find inspiration through culture to advance the way brands reach customers. Why? Because we believe that research shouldn’t just inform… It should INSPIRE.
If you have just finished or are finishing your university degree, apply for our 12 monthly Internship Programmes. Begin a long-term career with a growing and dynamic U.S.-based company that values independent, objective-driven people, who can get the work done without much in-person supervision.
What kind of internship you can expect?
Assist our qualitative research team with project-related tasks such as:
- Screener development,
- Drive organization,
- Backroom management,
- Document revision,
- Vimeo archive
- And other project management related responsibilities.
Bachelors degree (finished/in progress) in:
- or similar.
- Strong verbal and writing communication skills
- Enjoy working in a multicultural and diverse environment
- English Language Proficiency
- Proactive and structured way of working to support our qual department