Wits Health Consortium Invites Unemployed Graduates to Apply for the Admin Internships Programme 2021 / 2022
Closing Date: 28 September 2021
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Bushbuckridge, Mpumalanga, South Africa
Role Purpose: To learn and contribute to the administration, human resources, finance, procurement and development of Agincourt’s research operations section.
- Creditor’s reconciliation support.
- Assist with compilation of all payments via EPMV system.
- Compile purchase orders via the P2P systems and payment requisitions for the invoice received.
- Assist with register maintenance.
- Assist with booking of venues for meetings and set-up of equipment.
- Coordination of meetings and training.
- Follow up on invoices, statements, queries and supporting documents.
- Perform relevant administration tasks- file all log sheets, petrol receipts, vehicle maintenance check sheets, copying, faxing etc.
- Assist with payroll administration.
- Recruitment administration support.
- Assist and maintain HR administration and records.
Degree / Diploma in:
- Human Resources,
- or related disciplines
- Exceptional organizational and administrative skills together with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Attention to details
- Assertive, confident and adaptable
- Proactive, able to exercise discretion and independent decision-making
- Able to priorities own workload and work to deadlines