Q.Institute Invites Unemployed Graduates to Apply for the Graduate Internships Programme 2021 / 2022
Closing Date: Not Specified
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Cape Town, South Africa
InDomo aims at onboarding and sponsoring four talents joining the Graduate Program in partnership with Q.Institute, one per each one of the following positions:
Staff to Managing Directors:
You will work and report directly to InDomo’s two Managing Directors and support them in leading the company. This is a unique opportunity to learn from very senior executives and to be exposed to strategic challenges, such as client development, marketing on InDomo services, managing Board Meetings, external communication, leading people, financial management, performance management, etc.
E-commerce Team member:
You will be part of the e-commerce team and report to its leader. This is a fast-growing opportunity in the field of e-commerce, where InDomo serves leading European companies and advises them about their B2B and B2C e-commerce strategies and activities, for example, campaign planning, e-commerce strategies, data analysis, managing external agencies, developing action plans, etc.
Campaign data analyst:
You will be reporting to the Analytics team leader and working with campaign managers, supporting them with the analysis of marketing campaigns data, with the aim of identifying optimization opportunities and improving clients’ ROI. A fast-growing opportunity to apply your data analyst skills to the context of marketing, e-commerce, and campaign management.
Junior Campaign Manager:
You will work at the direct report of a senior campaign manager at developing InDomo clients’ marketing campaigns on traditional and digital channels (eg. Facebook, Amazon, Google). A fast-growing opportunity, functional to developing a career in campaign management, which is a key process of any marketing activity in today’s business environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in STEM disciplines i.e.
- Management or
- Very good academic achievements
- Bachelot degree completed in the last three years (2021 graduates are welcome to apply)
- Previous work experience is not required, just a nice to have (eg. internships, student projects)
- Full proficiency in spoken and written English with strong communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with great attention to detail
- Demonstrable ability to work collaboratively in a team environment, with people at all levels within an organisation.
- Ability to perform under pressure
- A motivated, self-starter with an analytical mind and a get-up-and-go attitude
- Confident and driven person, with a strong desire to deliver quality and achieve their goals
- Entrepreneurial and innovation-driven mindset
- Availability to travel internationally (when the context will allow)