UBS Invites Unemployed Graduates to Apply for the Graduate Programme 2021 / 2022
Closing Date: 30 November 2021
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
You’ll be working in our Investment Bank’s Global Banking (GB) business. You’ll work closely with the GB country and sector coverage teams, as well as the other product teams, providing coverage, advisory, capital markets and financing solutions for corporate, financial institutions and sponsor clients.
Do you want to know more about the participants and dynamics of the capital markets? You’ll:
- Get to know the markets from the capital raising stage to disposal
- Be involved in and contribute to providing M&A advice and execution, including spinoffs, takeovers, exchange offers, takeover defence and formation of joint ventures
- Interact with the equities platform to get an insight into the investor community views and trends
- Learn all about debt capital markets including corporate and emerging market bonds
- Gain familiarity with structured products tailored to our clients’ funding and stake management needs
- Be able to analyse complex situations and develop the best strategy to maximize our clients’ diverse objectives
- You need to be in the last year of your degree or recently graduated, no more than 2 years ago.
- In addition you need to have, or be on track for a 2:1 or the equivalent in your first undergraduate degree.
- It doesn’t matter what you’re studying. (Really, it doesn’t.) But we’d like to see evidence that you can:
- – Analyze a problem, take a view and come to a decision
- – Plan, organize and communicate well
- – Make things happen
- – Stick with a task
- – Work in a team
- – Come up with ideas