University of the Free State Invites Unemployed Graduates to Apply for Internships Programme 2021 / 2022
Closing Date: 25 September 2021
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Bloemfontein, South Africa
Centre for Teaching and Learning
Student Learning and Success
- Any Bachelor’s degree on NQF level 7.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Databases and financial administration: Compile database with full details of tutors.
- Venue administration: Assist with Adhoc problem solving where venues are concerned.
- Tutorial Scheduling: Book venues and schedule online links for tutorial and training purposes.
- Resolve venue and online tutorial challenges.
- Assist tutors in specific modules with planning and implementing session plans.
- Capture attendance data on Oracle for reporting and research purposes.
- Assist TLC’s (Teaching and Learning Coordinators) with providing thorough constructive feedback to tutors during observations.
- Assist with Ad-hoc claims for tutor payments.
- Liaise with tutors and develop an evaluation schedule for each semester.
- Distribute, collect and scan and capture evaluation forms for reporting purposes.
- Assist with portfolio assessments and session plans submissions on Blackboard.
- Assist the programme with carrying out research initiatives.
- Proficient in using MS Office.
- The ability to adhere to rules and strictly follow work regulations.
- The ability to focus on details, work towards perfection, and approach work in a neat and organised manner.
- The ability to be creative and open-minded when addressing work issues.
- The ability to maintain high levels of personal motivation, energy and enthusiasm.
- The ability to be cooperative with others, display a good-natured attitude, and encourage people to work together.
- The ability to be sensitive and understanding to the needs and feelings of others.
- The ability to interact with others and establish personal connections with people.
- The ability to cope with a frequently changing environment and to adapt to evolving situations.
- The ability to be reliable, responsible, dependable and to fulfil obligations.
The following criteria apply to the selection of candidates:
- Not currently participating in an existing learnership/internship programme.
- Willing to sign a learnership/internship agreement with the UFS.
- Candidate must be available for a period of one (1) year.