St Dominics Catholic School Invites Unemployed Graduates to Apply for the Teacher Internships Programme 2021 / 2022
Closing Date: 27 September 2021
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
St Dominics has a position available for an Intern – 1-year contract
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Studying towards an Education qualification from a recognized institution
- A clear criminal record is essential
- Personal commitment to Christian education and a willingness to contribute to the values and ethos of the School is essential.
- To plan, control, record and report on Assessments.
- To attend meetings, forums, workshops for the grade/ phase as required.
- To create an educational atmosphere in the classroom.
- To be responsible for any and all school equipment and stock in the control of the teacher and class.
- To work closely with the teachers in the Grades to ensure the effective running of the Grades
- To manage, plan, assist and promote teaching and learning within the class
- To manage, plan, assist and promote activities (sport and culture) within the School
- To manage, plan, assist and promote discipline within the Grades
- Be prepared to assist with sport and other Admin duties as and when the need arises.