Givaudan Invites Unemployed Graduates to Apply for Regulatory Internships Programme 2021 / 2022
Closing Date: Not Specified
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
As a member of the regulatory team, you will assist with ensuring that all product safety regulations are adhered to.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Providing external and internal customers with consistent and compliant product safety and legislative expertise during product developed.
- Completion of customer product and quality questionnaires.
- Product application of Kosher and Halaal certificates.
- Participating in Kosher and Halaal audits.
- Maintaining dietary certificates in the systems.
- Assisting managers/specialists as assigned.
- Participating in regulatory projects.
Bachelor’s Degree in:
- Food/biological Technology;
- Quality or Physical sciences
- PC skills, including competency in MS Office products
- Basic knowledge of food industry and regulatory requirements
- Basic understanding of business processes, systems, and procedures