AVBOB Invites Unemployed Graduates to Apply for the YES Internships Programme 2021 / 2022
Closing Date: 04 October 2021
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Soweto, Gauteng, South Africa
AVBOB, in partnership with the YES initiative, is hosting a YES Graduate Programme for youth that has achieved excellent results. If you understand the sales process and dynamics and have an interest in financial intermediary practice, you are encouraged to take up this opportunity.
The criteria are as follows:
- Must be a South African citizen
- Must be under the age of 35
- Must be unemployed
- Sales and Target driven
The Ideal Candidate Should Have:
- Achieved a three-year qualification with a recognized public institution, or Tvet College.
- RE 5 and FAIS recognized qualification will be an advantage.
- High proficiency in English (Ability to speak and understand).
- Fluency in African languages will be an advantage.
- Mathematics / Accounting (School Subject).
- Computer skills are a MUST (must be able to work on a PC).
- Data capturing
- Report writing
- Client Services or Customer Care Course (Advantage).
- Written communication.
- Commercial awareness.
- Problem solving and analysis.
- Oral communication.
- Interpersonal sensitivity.