University of KwaZulu Natal Invites Unemployed Graduates to Apply for the Data Analyst Internships 2021 / 2022
Closing Date: 20 September 2021
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Durban, South Africa
Reference No: IP 01/2021
The purpose of the role is to:
- Assist with survey design and compilation, survey dissemination and statistical analysis of survey results
- Support and facilitate Institutional and College planning and monitoring processes.
- Assist with the preparation of the annual performance plans (APP) and reports, as required by DHET.
- Undertake/assist with any other planning functions as required.
The incumbent will report to the IP MANAGER.
Matric with Mathematics
A Degree or B.Tech. or Post Grad qualification with majors in:
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- or any other relevant subjects.
NB. The Remuneration package offered includes benefits as per University fixed-term conditions and will be dependent on the qualification level of the successful applicant.