South African Police Service (SAPS) Invites Unemployed Graduates to Apply for the Internships Programme 2021 / 2022
Closing Date: 20 September 2021
Job Type: Full-Time
Internships Location: South Africa
The South African Police Service hereby invites unemployed graduates who conform to the requirements for a twelve (12) month Graduate Recruitment Scheme at Division Supply Chain Management. The Graduate Recruitment Scheme is part of the National Human Resource Development Strategy and the National Skills Development Strategy.
- Be a South African citizen
- Must be in possession of National Senior Certificate or equivalent (NCV L4)
- Must have no previous criminal conviction(s) or case(s) pending
- Applicants must be unemployed, and never employed in the field of the advertised post and never
- participated in an internship programme in the relevant field of the post
- Applicants must be residents of the Province where the post is advertised (proof of residential address
- to be attached)
- Applicants are restricted to apply for only three (3) positions and complete separate application forms for each post reference number.
Intern categories with minimum requirements:
- Graduate Intern: Tertiary Qualification is required
- Student Intern: Practical experience is required by the tertiary institution in order for the learner to finalise qualification (recent letter from the institution must be attached)
NB: Stipend for each category will be as determined by the Divisional Commissioner Human Resource Development: South African Police Service.
The following posts are advertised for the consideration of the Graduate Recruitment Scheme into the South African Police Service.
NATIONAL LEVEL: DIVISION SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
MOTOR MECHANIC INTERN
Additional Requirements for the posts:
- N2 in Motor Mechanic/Mechanical Engineering or N3 in Motor Mechanic/Mechanical Engineering/ NCV level 4 in Motor Mechanic/ Diesel Mechanic
PANEL BEATER INTERN
- N2 in Auto Body Repair/Spray Painting/Mechanical Engineering or N3 in Auto Body Repair/Spray Painting / NCV level 4 in Auto Body Repair/Spray Painting.
- National Diploma/Degree in Supply Chain Management/Logistics or relevant qualification.
- National Diploma/Degree in Public Administration/Office Management/Administrative Management or Human Resource Management or relevant qualification