Westfalia Fruit Invites Unemployed Matriculates to Apply for the Learnerships Programme 2021 / 2022
Closing Date: 15 September 2021
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Modjadjiskloof, Tzaneen
Westfalia Fruit Avo Academy is offering a learnerships opportunity to unemployed members of the youth. This 12-month programme is open to candidates residing within the Westfalia Fruit Estates’ surrounding areas (Tzaneen, Johannesburg and Howick). Upon successful completion of the programme, the candidate will obtain an NQF-3 in Plant Production.
The programme will be divided into two portions:
The first 30% will consist of instructional learning theory and will take place at Westfalia Avo Academy training centre.
The remaining 70% will consist of workplace learning and will take place at relevant agricultural sections which will be chosen by the Westfalia Fruit Avo Academy.
Before applying, please ensure that you meet ALL of the following minimum entry criteria – failure to satisfy all the requirements will result in your application being disqualified:
- Must have completed Grade 12/ Matric or have completed a relevant NQF level 2 relating to agricultural activities
- Must reside in an area surrounding Westfalia Fruit Estates: Tzaneen, Johannesburg and Howick)
- Must be unemployed
- Must be beneficiaries of communities of interest to Westfalia Fruit
- Must be between the ages of 18 and 35 years old
- Must NOT be participating in another learnership opportunity/ similar programme