University of Free State Invites Unemployed Graduates to Apply for the HR Internships Programme 2021 / 2022
Closing Date: 10 September 2021
Job Type: Full-Time
Internship Location: Bloemfontein
Salary: The salary is R7 353.50 per month.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Assist with recruiting administration activities including handling queries related to the advertised jobs, screening CV’s, creating summary lists of applicants and conducting reference and criminal checks.
- Ensure data integrity and quality assurance.
- Ensure a positive and strong candidate experience, while maintaining responsive and continuous communication.
- Ensure recruitment and selection policies and processes are adhered to.
- Provide professional, knowledgeable and friendly services to clients, ensuring a prompt response to queries and requests.
- Assist with liaising with stakeholders.
- Assist with maintaining records of candidate databases and network platforms.
- Assist with providing innovative HR solutions.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification in Human Resources or a related discipline on NQF level 7.
- An Honours degree in Human Resources or a related discipline on NQF level 8.
Proficient in using MS Office.
The ability to adhere to rules and strictly follow work regulations.
The ability to focus on details, work towards perfection, and approach work in a neat and organised manner.
The ability to be creative and open-minded when addressing workplace issues.
The ability to maintain high levels of personal motivation, energy and enthusiasm.
The ability to be cooperative with others, display a good-natured attitude and encourage people to work together.
The ability to be sensitive and understanding to the needs and feelings of others.
The ability to interact with others and establish personal connections with people.
The ability to cope with a frequently changing environment and to adapt to evolving situations.
The ability to be reliable, responsible, dependable and to fulfil obligations.
The following criteria apply to the selection of candidates:
- Not currently participating in an existing learnership/internship programme.
- Willing to sign a learnership/internship agreement with the UFS.
- Candidate must be available for a period of one (1) year.