Santam Invites Qualifying Students to Apply for the Bursaries Programme 2022
Closing Date: 30 September 2021
Location: South Africa
Santam and StudyTrust invite students who will be in their second, third or final year of undergraduate studies, or who will be doing an Honours degree next year in the study programmes listed below, to apply for this bursary – if a career in the short-term insurance industry appeals to them.
This bursary is for those wanting to study Postgraduate Diploma, Bachelor’s degree, Honours degree in
- Insurance / Risk Management / Law
- Mathematics / Statistics
- Finance / Accounting / Economics
- Chemical / Civil Engineering
- Computer Science / Information Technology
- The main criteria used in the selection of successful applicants are academic potential and motivation for a career with Santam.
- Applicants must have achieved an average of 65% and above for their undergraduate degree and in the latest examinations (mid-year/ June).