CONLOG Recruitment Invites Qualifying Students to Apply for the Bursaries Programme 2022
Closing Date: 30 September 2021
Location: South Africa
CONLOG, in partnership with StudyTrust, invites academically deserving and economically disadvantaged students to apply for a prestigious bursary opportunity for 2022. Through this bursary programme, students will receive mentorship and support for the successful completion of their studies.
Bursaries will be awarded to undergraduate and postgraduate students pursuing full-time degrees in public universities and universities of technology in the following academic programmes:
- B Com (all specialisations)
- Bsc Actuarial Science
- B Com Honours
- B Com Hons / Masters in Marketing
- B Com Hons or BTech in Supply Chain Management
- B Sc Hons in Computer Science (specialising in software development)
- B Sc Hons or B Eng Hons in Mechanical Engineering
- B Sc Hons or B Eng Hons in Electrical Engineering
- B Sc or B Eng in Mechatronics Engineering
- LLM (Masters in Law)
- Doctoral degree in Engineering
- Only applications from South African citizens will be considered
- Priority will be given to students from financially needy family circumstances
- An average of at least 60% in the 2020 final examinations (maintained in the June 2021 examinations – if available).
- Priority will be given to the highest performing applicants.