General Electric Invites Unemployed Graduates to Apply for the Internship Programme 2021 / 2022
Closing Date: Not Specified
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
You will assist in managing different stages of our installed base lifecycle from addition to end of life. You will do this by entering customer quotations/contracts in the Service Enterprise resource planning (ERP), ensuring timely and accurate billing of customers for contract and non-contract services, and managing various communications with customers.
You will also assist in the deployment of the new Service CRM, Service Max, working on data preparation and migration through collaboration with multiple stakeholders.
- Perform customer contract management in the Service ERP (contract addition, modification and deletion)
- Invoicing of service contract and non-contract services and resolve any disputes raised by customers relating to invoices issued.
- Ensure data quality in the various Service ERPs/Tools (Installed Base, Contracts, Warranty).
- Assist Business Operations teams with closing installation jobs.
- Assist in deployment of the new Service CRM, Service Max, working on data preparation and migration through collaboration with multiple stakeholders
- Assist Business Operations team with data analysis to increase operational efficiency
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field of study
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills