Distell invites Unemployed Graduates to Apply for the Internships Programme 2021
Closing Date: 31 August 2021
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: South Africa
Purpose of the Internships
The intention is to give practical work experience to students who are in their last year of study and require exposure in a work environment or have a prerequisite to have practical work experience before qualification. Successful interns will be expected to enter into a 12-month contract commencing February 2022 and terminating January 2023.
The following Internshios are open for applications:
- Finance Internship
- HR Internship
- Trade Marketing Internship
- Sales Internship
- Logistics Internship
- Marketing Internship
- Lab Analyst Internship
- Final year of obtaining tertiary qualification
- Or completed degree
- Computer literacy – Word, Excel, PowerPoint will be an advantage
- Good interaction / interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical abilities and administrative skills.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Effective time management;
- Ability to multi-task and perform under pressure.
- Ability to work in a team
- Willingness to travel and work after hours