GWK Invites Students to Apply for the Bursaries Programme 2022
Closing Date: 31 August 2021
Location: South Africa
Every year, GWK invite students to apply for their Bursary Fund, for studies within scarce skills sectors. For the 2022 academic year, students are invited to apply for the GWK Bursary, specifically for studies within these fields:
- Agricultural Economists
- Grain Procurers
- Safex traders
The bursary award will provide cover for the following expenses: registration fees, tuition fees and prescribed textbooks.
Once students have completed their qualifications, they will be eligible to take up a vacancy within the GWK Group. Should there not be any available vacancies, the bursary will be converted into a loan and required to be paid back.
GWK will provide feedback on the outcome of all successful bursary applications by 31 October 2021, at the latest.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must have completed Matric
- You must have a good academic record
- You must be studying or intend on studying towards a qualification within one of the aforementioned fields
- You must be studying or intend on studying at a recognised tertiary institution in South Africa