Nestlé Invites Applicants to Apply for the Engineering Apprenticeships Programme 2021 / 2022
Closing Date: Not Specified
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Estcourt, South Africa
The Nestlé Apprenticeship Programme is now open for applications and we are looking for the next potential young talent to join our ESAR team.
The Apprenticeship programme is a great way to kickstart your career with the number 1 leading FMCG company in the world. As an apprenticeship, you will embark on a 48 month / 4-year journey.
The following Apprenticeship Opportunities are open for applications:
- Instrumentation Apprenticeship
- Mechanical Fitter Apprenticeship
Your responsibility will include but not limited to the following:
- Conduct preventative maintenance on all mechanical equipment
- Assembling and Installation of machinery and equipment
- Dismantling of machinery and equipment
- Aligning machinery and equipment
- Repair, maintain and lubricate machinery and equipment
- Attending to breakdowns and breakdown analysis where required
- Participation in the Planned Maintenance activities
- Assisting in operations and operating equipment
- Grade 12 with Mathematics and Science and an N2 certificate.
- Preference will be given to applicants with a Grade 12 certificate reflecting a pass in the following subjects:
- Or who have N3, N4, N5, N6 or equivalent qualification.
- Computer literacy Ms. Office applications are essential.
- Results focus and customer orientated.
- A Team player who is keen on self-development.
- Must be able to comply with the programme and pass set modules and drive own achievement of performance goals.
- Able to work/support shifts where required.
- Passionate about our Brands