Fetola Invites Unemployed Graduates to Apply for the SME Application Support Internships Programme 2021 / 2022
Closing Date: 26 August 2021
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Cape Town, Western Cape
The selected individuals will support the selection team responsible for the application process that aims to attract, select, and onboard inspiring, impactful, and growing entrepreneurs’ to be part of our exciting enterprise development programmes.
Our interns will have the opportunity to work as part of a passionate team, doing meaningful work and engaging with great entrepreneurs.
- Tertiary diploma/degree in Business, Entrepreneurship, or similar
- 3-6 months minimum working experience in administrative / customer service role
- Multilingual in at least 2 of the official South African languages
- Telephone etiquette and excellent spoken, written and interpersonal communication
- Able to work towards tight deadlines
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- An approach of being relatable, personable and customer first
- Advanced computer skills including MS Office Suite and effective project management tools
- Confident, creative, ambitious and forward-thinking
- Data capturing skills and basic analytical skills
Training will be provided as a good understanding of the Programme offering and application platform is needed to function in the role and to ensure the candidate is well equipped to perform in the role.
Interns will receive support and guidance as part of their role.
The incumbent of this role will be responsible for duties that include but are not limited to:
Application call and support:
- Support the applicant through the online application process
- Provide guidance to the applicant in completing their application forms
- Assist with queries through email and telephonic support
- Follow up with applicants on incomplete application forms
Data analysis and reporting:
- Data capturing, analysis and reporting – assist the project lead in putting together required reports – number of applications, programme application data, statistics and insight
How to Apply?