Companies Tribunal Invites Unemployed Graduates to Apply for the Legal Internships Programme 2021 / 2022
Closing Date: 25 August 2021
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Sunnyside Pretoria, Gauteng
- Provide legal support to the Tribunal including Labour matters
- Provide secretarial support to the Tribunal members
- Provide support to the Tribunal regarding court reviews
- Provide support to the governance structure (REMCO, ARC and IT)
- Provide secretarial support for various meetings of the Tribunal
- Handle stakeholder/issue management in the Office of the COO
- Perform any other functions that may be assigned.
- LLB Degree or BCom degree or equivalent Law degree
- Completion of training with the Law Society/LPC will serve as an added advantage
- No working experience is required.
- Attention to details
- Project management
- Stakeholders management
- Analytical and interpretation
- Knowledge of court processes and procedure
- Reliability and self-drive
- Willingness to learn
- Honestly and integrity
- Microsoft package (word, excel, power-point)
How to Apply?