Western Cape Government Invites Unemployed Graduates to Apply for the Psychology Internship Programme 2021 / 2022
Closing Date: 03 September 2021
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Cape Town, South Africa
The Western Cape Government: Corporate Services Centre invites unemployed South African graduates residing in the Western Cape to apply for the Graduate Internship Programme for 2021/2022
The Graduate Internship Programme is a Youth Development Programme that will provide successful interns with the opportunity to gain practical work experience for a period of 3-24 months.
- You are in possession of a completed 4-year tertiary qualification (B-Degree/Honours) majoring in Psychology;
- You are a South African citizen and reside in the Western Cape;
- You are between the ages of 20 and 35;
- You desire an opportunity to gain practical work experience.
Why should you apply?
- You will acquire skills and work experience that will make you more marketable to future employers.
- You get contactable references on your CV.
- You will have career awareness exposure to assist you to make informed career choices together with a network to support and guide you.
- Good communication (written and verbal) skills in at least two of the official languages of the Western Cape;
- Proven computer literacy (MS Office);
- Ability to operate office equipment;
- Planning and organising skills.