Vodacom invites Unemployed Graduates to Apply for the Graduate / Internship Programme 2021
- Location: Midrand, South Africa
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Closing Date: 31 August 2021
The following Internship/Graduate Programmes are open for application:
Vodacom Internships Programme
The Vodacom Internship programme is a 12-month fixed-term contract that provides work experience underpinned by a carefully designed training programme. It allows one to gain valuable work experience, explore career paths, networking with professionals in the field while earning an income. This programme is our pipeline into Vodacom Discover Graduate Programme or transition into permanent roles as opportunities arise.
Discover Graduate Programme
This is a permanent employment opportunity underpinned by 2 years of a skills training programme that is specifically designed for the development of future leaders. The applicants need to have completed at least their undergraduate degree or degree equivalent by the end of 2021. The start date of the programme is 1st February 2022.
- South African Citizen by Birth
- Must have 0-1 year working experience post studies.
- Must be 26 years old or younger.
- Must have obtained a minimum of 65% aggregate for completed or most recent academic results.
- Must have a minimum of a B-degree (B-Com, BSc & B-Tech) qualification (NQF 7).
- A 3 year National Diploma (NQF 6) will be considered in the following areas only:
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Computer Software Engineering
- Information Systems/Information Technology
The objective of the Vodacom Internship Programme is to:
- Develop a talent pipeline of skilled individuals for the core business areas within Vodacom; and to
- Create opportunities for unemployed graduates with the required qualifications to develop competencies in the digital techco environment.
The ideal candidate for this role should demonstrate strong potential in the following areas:
- Time management
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Digital savviness
- Customer obsession
- Complex problem solving
How to Apply