Cenfri Invites Unemployed Graduates to Apply for the Research Internships Programme 2021 / 2022
Closing Date: Not Specified
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Cape Town, South Africa
Cenfri is looking for curious individuals with a passion for real-world development to join the team as interns. Interested candidates are invited to apply.alificationThis is a 3-4 month opportunity with the possibility of further engagement.
The role would be to support research teams where needed, including, desktop-based research; data analysis; copy-editing, structuring of information and data into a clear and usable format; contributing to project outcomes and findings through critical analysis; and report writing.
If you are currently completing an Honours or Master’s degree in Economics or related fields:
- Data science and
- Law and are interested in obtaining work experience while studying, you are strongly encouraged to apply.
We are looking for candidates with the following attributes:
- Advanced English language skills (verbal and written) with additional languages such as Spanish, French and/or Portuguese an advantage;
- Good writing and presentation skills;
- Proficiency in MS office applications;
- Demonstrated interest in the field of development economics and financial sector development;
- Good quantitative and analytical skills;
- A strong interest in research-related activities;
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Have a stable internet connection and able to work remotely.