Gemalto Invites Unemployed Graduates to Apply for the Customer Service Learnerships Programme 2021
Location: Gauteng, South Africa
Job Type: Full-Time
Closing Date: 27 August 2021
Gemalto is now taking applicants for their Customer Service Learnership. The customer service will be based in their Johannesburg office.
The learner will receive a 12-month learnership program in Project Management. The learner will report to the Customer service Manager for their day to day duties and the facilitator for the learnership program.
- Relevant National Diploma / Degree in Business Management
- Empathy (good listener)
- Sensitive to customer satisfaction
- Positive and self-motivated
- Results orientated
- Good organization skills
- Stress resistant
- Team Player
- Good at interpersonal and intercultural communication
- Languages: English and other, according to the covered area
This is a secure environment and applicants must be criminal and credit clear.
- To support the customer service team
- General assistance and ad-hoc tasks in the department including, but not limited to:
- Order processing
- Order archiving
- Audit preparations
- Follow-ups with internal stakeholders i.e. logistics, sales and technical etc.
- Issue DHL despatching
- Prepare customer reports as and when required
- Prepare PFI
- Follow-up on banking customer’s stationery orders with supplier
- Projects assistant
- General Customer Services assistant as and when required
How to Apply?