Footgear Invites Unemployed Graduates to Apply for the Business Management Internships Programme 2021
Closing Date: August 20, 2021
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: South Africa
This programme aims at exposing unemployed young graduates to workplace practices for a duration of 12 months in order to maximize their chances of being employed.
- Grade 12 (Matric)
- Completed 18-month workplace experiential training
- N. Diploma at a registered FET College
- Business Management
- The graduate will be paid a stipend of R4500.00 per month.
- Initiative & Willingness to learn
- Problem solver
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure