John Thompson Invites Unemployed Graduates to Apply for the Apprenticeships Programme 2021
Closing Date: August 27, 2021
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Bellville Office, Western Cape
APPRENTICES (BOILER MAKING AND WELDING)(WESTERN CAPE ONLY)
- Minimum qualification
- Standard 10/Grade 12 Technical with Metal Work. Welders Theory and Maths (No Maths Literacy) and Physical Science or
- Standard 10/Grade 12 Academic with Maths (No Maths Literacy) and Physical Science or
- N2 Trade Theory Subjects (Platers Theory or
- Welders Theory with Maths, Engineering Science and Platers Drawings ) or
- NCV (National Certificate Vocational) Level 4 Fabrication (No Maths Literacy).
- Medically fit for relevant trades
- Must have engineering interest
- No experience required. as training will be provided to the successful candidates.
- Candidates will undergo a Psychometric Test and once successful, employed on a three month evaluation period as unskilled workers. Upon successful completion of the evaluation period JT Management shall offer apprenticeships to applicants who have, within Management’s discretion, proven their potential to successfully complete an apprenticeship.
- Candidates will be situated at John Thompson Bellville office.
- Only candidates who reside in the Western Cape may apply.
- A maximum 4 page CV with academic results & certificates must be attached.
- Kindly note: No Electrical/Diesel/ Fitting &Turning/ Motor/ ND or Qualified Artisans will be considered.
Interviews will take place at our Bellville Office.