Footgear Invites Unemployed Graduates to Apply for the IT Internship Programme 2021
Closing Date: August 17, 2021
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Cape Town, South Africa
This programme aims at exposing unemployed young graduates to workplace practices for a duration of 12 months in order to maximize their chances of being employed.
- Initiative & Willingness to learn
- Problem solver
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Can do attitude
- Grade 12 (Matric)
- Good understanding of Windows 10 operating system. Configuration and troubleshooting
- Good understanding of Microsoft office and related features like Teams
- A+ and N+ certification beneficial (completed or in progress)
- General knowledge of computers, laptops, tablets and associated peripherals
- Good understanding of wi-fi and internet technologies in general.
- Past experience of IT end user support will be an added advantage.
- The graduate will be paid a stipend of R4500.00 per month.