Knysna Municipality Invites Unemployed Graduates to Apply for the Internships Programme 2021 / 2022
Closing Date: August 20, 2021
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Knysna, Western Cape, South Africa
Knysna Municipality aims to enhance the employability of unemployed graduates and strive to build human capital and grow its own skills base. The Knysna Municipality hereby invites graduates in need of practical work experience and unemployed graduates who are interested in a Municipal career, to apply for an Internship in the undermentioned fields.
The duration of the Internship will be for a period of 12 months.
The programme is targeting applicants with no prior work experience/exposure and applicants who have not previously participated in an Internship.
- National Diploma: Property Management\Public Administration x 1 (Property Management)
- National Diploma: Office Management x 1 (Building Control)
- National Diploma: Office Management\Public Administration X 2 (Infrastructure Services)
- Applicants must be permanent residents within the Greater Knysna Municipal area and must be a South African citizen.
- Applicants from previously disadvantaged groups will be given preference.
A Stipend of R 7 324.24 per month is applicable.